What is Audio-Visual Entrainment?
Through the use of an AVE device, a person can experiences brainwave entrainment (BWE). Brainwave entrainment is the result of exposing the brain’s visual pathway to pulsing lights and the auditory channel to rhythmic beats or tones. When this is done ones brainwave activity begins to entrain or follow the flicker of the light and beat or rhythm of the sound.
Who can AVE help?
You can activate an AVE program to entrain the brain at a frequency that would be most useful for the participant. Some of the uses and benefits of BWE with an AVE unit, as indicated by the research, are as follows:
AVE Improves the Condition of People With Autism
- Reduce tantrums and aggressiveness.
- Reduces hyperactivity.
- Improved speech articulation and vocabulary.
- Normalized sleep patterns.
- Increase alertness.
AVE Boosts IQ
- The IQ of people with ADD/ADHD usually experience a 10 to 20 point increase.
- The IQ of people with learning disabilities increase by 20 to 30 points.
AVE Reduces Stress and Produces Deep Relaxation
- Decrease in stress related neurochemicals.
- Reduce muscle tension.
- Lower blood pressure.
- Reduce heart rate.
AVE Exercises the Brain
- Increases the blood supply to the brain.
- Increases dentritic length.
- Increases brain mass.
- Enriches the brain’s environment.
AVE Produces Many Other Benefits
- Helps overcome depression and anxiety.
- Accelerates learning capabilities. AVE is proven to help people become more adept at learning difficult and complex material.
- Improves both long and short term memory.
- Increase the power of the immune system to overcome existing diseases and boost its resistance to infection.
- Alleviates pain.
- Produces unprecedented substance abuse recovery rates.
- Source: A Chance to Grow, Inc., Minneapolis, MN
Mind Alive AVE Unit Information
Active Healing is an authorized AVE reseller for Mind Alive. Active Healing sells the entire line of Mind Alive products with incredible support to make sure you receive all the benefits you are expecting. If you wish to purchase a Delight Pro, Delight Pro Plus, or Alert unit from us, please call us at 978-969-6593.
We are not a certified support or repair facility.